Sunday, April 30, 2017

What I enjoyed about my K-12 Technology class

I really enjoyed learning a lot about Google and the many tools and resources they offer to my future students and myself. I was able to brush up on things I already use like hangouts and google calendar, and even learn new information I didn't realize I was missing out on. I was able to learn new things also like the learning applications of Google earth and you tube.
I was able to also learn about the steps involved in making a lesson plan. The details needed and the information required to make a quality instructional guide. I was also able to make a web-quest activity which I really enjoyed and hope that even though it is not used regularly in today's schools around me that they will bring that make into fruition. Although it is a lot of work to make I think the benefits encourage students to think outside the box.
Last I enjoyed making updated blog post every week. I found it fun and really helped me compile that weeks learning into an informational tool for others to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment