Sunday, April 23, 2017

The struggles are real

Today's blog is going to focus once again on lesson plans. I am completing my first final draft of my lesson plan today and I have some mixed feeling regarding it. I have learned a lot about the importance of having a detailed plan in your classroom, without which would cause a lot of confusion. I am not going to say I necessarily enjoyed making the lesson plans but with time they became easier and less effort was needed for the most part. I learn the importance of planning beforehand and keeping things organized. The only real hard part was matching up the correct codes and deciding how you will evaluate your students to determine whether they have learned the material you need to cover. I realize I will be making many lesson plans in the future and enjoyed having the experience. I like that I wont be running blind in the remainder of my courses and the beginning of my teaching career.

No comments:

Post a Comment